A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
This is very important if you don’t even the smallest speck of common sense and need to be told staring intently into a fire for an extended period of time while wearing things on your eyes that can melt is a bad thing.
This post is a crock of bullshit. I work in a fast food restaurant over boiling hot fryers and around a broiler for eight hour shifts. I wear contacts. If you were close enough to melt them to your eyeballs your face would be scorched off too. Idiots.
Domestic bliss. <3
HARRY POTTER FANS WATCH THIS
HOLY SHIT IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY COOL
Oh my gosh this is legit one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen in my life! This is SO COOL, seriously just click on it, oh my gosh.
This is how I imagined wizard duels I actually like this better than the duels in the movie because there are spells that actually do things other than make stuff explode.If I didn’t know better I would have thought that this was professionally made, WOW. <3
im excited for amazon to start sending packages out by drone because now i can start carrying a sling shot around with me and knock them out of the air and get a present and it will be just like animal crossing
That’d be illegal.
there is no laws in animal crossing